This is basically motor vehicle based tour, suitable for travelers of all ages with normal health condition. Some monument, fort or castle visit might require climbing stairs. Please, do not expect elevators or escalators! Subject to availability, we might experience elephant and camel trips. We will also occasionally take tricycle rickshaw trips.
No strenuous hiking or climbing or any altitude issues on this trip. Although, no major preparation is necessary for this trip, it's recommendable that you start a soft training program such as walking, jogging, cycling or aerobics about a month ahead of the trip to keep yourself optimally fit. About a month ahead of trip departure, we will mail you final trip dossier that includes the list of hotels and contacts, detailed pre-departure information including clothing recommendation, money matter and health and safety updates and some do's and don'ts.
- Red Fort, Jame Mosque, and Qutub Minaret in Delhi
- The historic Amer Fort, City Palace, and markets of Jaipur
- The ghost town of Fatehpuri Sikri
- Taj Mahal-one of the 7 wonders of the modern world.
- Kamasutra temples of Khajuraho
- Holy Ganges and its sacred ghats in Varanasi
- Colorful bazaars of Old Delhi, Jaipur and Varanasi.
- Visit the arts and craft workshops.
- Experience local cuisine
- Enjoy local folklore dances.