- Accommodation for (11) nights on a double-share basis in the mentioned hotels or similar.
- Meal as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of English speaking local guide for the sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- One-time entrance fee to the monuments as listed in the itinerary.
- Transport will be using air-conditioned Tourist vehicle.
- Camel safari at Sam Dunes.
- The Bishnoi village trip.
- Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi.
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
Cost Does Not Include
- International/Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any insurance cover.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees, etc.
- Car at disposal or any sightseeing on leisure days unless specified above.
- Early check-in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tipping to the bell desk staff for their help with luggage
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as included.
This itinerary is a private tour idea
This itinerary is an individual tour idea only. The price is indicative based on suggested hotels. You may request for the change in the plan and the hotels of your preference, and we will be happy to provide you the final quote via email.
Trip Difficulty Level
This trip is a motor vehicle-based tour, suitable for travelers of all ages with normal health conditions. Some monuments, forts or castles visit might require climbing stairs. Please, do not expect elevators or escalators. Subject to availability, you may have an opportunity to experience elephant, camel, or canoe rides.
This trip does not involve any strenuous hiking or climbing. However, we have some long day drives. But we will have ample opportunities to stop on the way to stretch our legs. Although no major preparation is necessary for this trip, it’s recommendable that you start a soft training program such as walking, jogging, cycling, or aerobics about a month ahead of the trip to keep yourself physically fit.
Life on the Trip
A sightseeing day, depending on the season starts between 8.30 am to 9 am. Your Guide meets you at the hotel lobby and takes you for the sightseeing. You will have the lunch break around noon to 1 pm. The afternoon tour lasts for two or three hours, and then you will return to your hotel. Your guide and driver will be happy to drop you somewhere else if you want some time on your own. When you are traveling from one city to the other, usually you will spend 4-5 hours on the road with occasional stops for photography, drinks, and snacks.
We will try our best to adhere to the itinerary, but it is a general guideline or an indication of the scope of activities. Depending on the local conditions and other variables; the sightseeing order may change. During the tour, you will have time enough for photography and to interact with the locals. The guide and driver will be flexible and will do their best to help you enjoy the trip the way you like.
Rajasthan has many choices of accommodations for every budget, but our selection of accommodations are first class at deluxe properties with all modern amenities that include a private bathroom with a hot and cold shower, central air-conditioning, phone, mini refrigerator, restaurants, and more. Our preferred hotels in Rajasthan are usually ancient castles or Haveli's (large stately homes/mansions).
All our trips are led by local guides who are university graduates and are trained and certified by the Indian tourism authorities. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible. They will show you the wonders of the areas that you would never discover on your own and also share their knowledge of Indian history, culture, and religion. Your guide carries the necessary vouchers for the hotels and will buy admission tickets where appropriate. The tour guide and the driver are not the same people.
Depending on the group size, Far & High will use air-conditioned SUV's, Mini Van's, or coaches for all transfers and tours. Our drivers are friendly locals with years of experience in driving vehicle in the tourism and hospitality industry. Your driver may have limited English speaking skills.
International and Internal Airfares
You may purchase your international airfare to India and return on your own. If you do need any help with this, you may certainly feel free to contact us, and we will take care of the internal airfares for you.
When you have decided that you would like to travel with us, it advisable to initiate reservation as early as possible so that we can book you in the preferred hotels and the flights. We request an initial deposit of US$ 300 along with the completed application and a passport scan.
If any ground suppliers or hotels need a deposit to secure the reservation, we will request a second part payment will be due to cover those deposits. The balance of your payment is due 90 days before your departure. Credit card payment other than the initial deposit attracts an additional fee of 3.5%.
We will email you a detailed trip dossier with your confirmed list of hotels, services, and travel notes within 2-3 weeks upon booking.
- Ninety days before departure: Administrative fee US$ 150 per person.
- 60-89 day's before departure: US$ 250 or 25% of the land cost whichever is higher.
- Forty-five days to 59 days before departure: US$ 450 or 50% of the land cost whichever is higher.
- Thirty days to 44 days before departure: US$ 600 or 75% of the land cost whichever is higher.
- Less than 30 days: 100%.
Travel Protection Plan
While we plan and do our best to make your trip smooth and seamless, there may be chances of unforeseen events and conditions such as illness, accident, inclement weather, flight cancellation, missed-connection, or loss of baggage. That may cause interruption or delay or may result in a total abandonment of your trip putting your hard earned travel investment in jeopardy. It’s also possible that you may need medical assistance, emergency evacuation, or medical transportation when you get ill or if you are involved in an accident while you are traveling in remote areas. Far & High’s Tour cost does not cover any of these expenses or losses. So, we strongly recommend that you protect your travel investment and cover the extra costs that may incur due to unexpected incidents.