Cruise Package Includes
- Daily shore excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
- Transportation as mentioned in the program.
- Transfers to/from the meeting point/ship (if applicable).
- Tour guide service.
- River pilots.
- Local anchorage fees.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Free flow of beverages-mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee-at all times, free flow of local beer and house wine by glass during lunch and dinner, drinking water in cabin and during excursions.
- Passenger liability insurance.
Cruise Package Does Not Include
- Crew and guide gratuities.
- Any visa fees.
- Private transfers.
- Personal expenses and purchases.
- All further beverages other than indicated as included.
- Premium spirits and other services not mentioned under General Inclusions of cruise packages or in the program.
- Fuel surcharges if any.
- Medical service.
- Spa treatments
- Telephone expenses.
Embarkation and Disembarkation
9 a.m. at Ga Wein Jetty (Near Mandalay Karaweik Mobile Hotel, 4.38 miles from Mandalay City Center).
Rates are in US$ per person on double occupancy basis. Private room supplement costs 45% of the double occupancy rate.
High season rates apply for the departure from 1st October through 31st October.
Shoulder season rates apply for departure from 1st Apr through 30th April.
Low season rate applies for departure from 1st June through 30th September.
Extra Bed Rate
Extra bed (limited) is available on special request for all Suites categories on Anawrahta.
Child extra bed: 30% of adult rate per person.
Adult extra bed: 70% of adult rate per person.
- One child under 12 years old is allowed sharing the existing bedding with adults at 25% of net adult rate per person.
- Cruise operator will not be responsible for onboard safety of the children. Parents are fully responsible for taking care of their childen.
Christmas Eve (24 Dec) and New Year Eve (31 Dec) supplement
US$ 120 surcharge per adult and $ 60 per child.
Life on deck
While the Anawrahta is the perfect stage, the star of the show is the river. Rising early, you make your way to the Sundeck, just as the first rays of gold touch the surface of the Ayeyarwady. A fisherman casts his net, throwing shimmering droplets into the morning light. After enjoying this unforgettable view – and a strong coffee – you are ready to join an open air yoga or Tai Chi class.
You pass all manner of other craft, from simple fishing canoes to boats crowded with fresh produce, household goods, giggling school children.
Villagers come out to wave. Water buffaloes watch you warily. You keep a lookout for the river’s most famous residents, the Ayeyarwady dolphins.
When it’s time for lunch you join your fellow guests in the Hintha Hall dining room, where waiters – who now greet you like an old friend – serve tantalizing dishes from throughout Burma. As you learn about the complex cuisine, you understand more about this nation’s cultural diversity.
Sunset finds you and your friends in the Kipling’s bar enjoying freshly made cocktails – and freshly inspiring views. As the river turns from blue to violet, you understand Rudyard Kipling’s long-ago nostalgia: “If you’ve ‘eard the East a-callin’, you won’t never ‘need naught-else.”
Make sure remaining validity of your passport is minimum 6 months when you return from the trip and that you are not running out of blank visa pages. You need two blank visa pages for each country you travel in this trip. You can apply eVisa online which is the most convenient way of obtaining Myanmar visa.
- 25% Deposit is requested upon confirmation of your booking request.
- Balance payment is due 90 days prior departure.
- Full payment is due upon confirmation if the booking is made within 90-days prior departure.
- 120 days prior departure-NO FEE.
- 61-120 days prior departure-25%.
- 31-60 days prior departure-55%.
- 30 days prior departure or No show-100%.